The University will reasonably accommodate qualified faculty, staff, appointees and job applicants with disabilities. A disabled individual has the right to request and receive reasonable accommodation in all aspects of employment. This includes, but is not limited to: All phases of the employment, promotion and transfer process; benefits and leave administration; performance evaluation and compensation; and separation from employment.
California State University Board of Trustees Policy on Disability Support and Accommodations
Executive Order 926 documents and make explicit the systemwide policies for the disability support and accommodation program and to engender monitoring and full compliance with all of the disability support and accommodation elements noted herein.
Cal State Fullerton administrative and personnel activities shall abide by the following standards to eliminate discrimination against persons with disabilities and provide equal opportunity and access to qualified individuals with disabilities:.
- Ensure that an individual is not limited or segregated in a way that adversely affects the opportunities or status of that person because of his or her disability;
- Not participate in contractual arrangements with organizations which discriminate against persons with a disability;
- Use standards, criteria or methods of administration that do not discriminate on the basis of disability;
- Make reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals unless it can be demonstrated that the accommodation imposes an undue hardship on the business operation of the University; and
- Not deny employment opportunities based on the need of the University to make reasonable accommodations to an applicant's or employee's impairment.
Request Disability Accommodation
- Request for Disability Accommodations Form
- Disability Accommodations Medical Release Form
- Disability Accommodations Medical Release for Veterans Form
- Americans with Disabilities - Certification of Healthcare Provider
For information on accommodations or to request an accommodation, please contact:
Workers' Compensation Program Manager/Disability Accommodation Coordinator
College Park, Suite 700
2600 E. Nutwood Ave.